The Search for Best Auto Responder
Before we go into the Good or Bad, Pros and Cons of today review on Trafficwave.net , you probably have heard the popular cliche in Online Business saying that “The Money is in the List” from many online marketers, while I do not dispute it, I do not agree with many online marketers and even some gurus way of using email marketing. We shall discuss this at length in a different post.
In business, we need customers, and statistics had shown that repeated and loyal customers are the best for all businesses as they strengthen the foundation of your business by providing your business a regular revenue with a much lower cost of acquisition and maintenance.
How do we maintain our base of customers in our online business? There is no physical interaction, building trust will be a big challenge, let along keeping them and maintain them as our loyal customers. In business, customers will stay with you for one simple reason, that is; you have provided better Value to them than your competitors.
In order for you to provide value and keep constant contact with your customers, you need to have a system that provides a regular update to your customer.
The system will provide your customers new development on your business and how they can benefit from the new product, service or information that you have created for them.
To do this you need a program call Autoresponder which can send a regular email at a set interval to your customers or subscribers automatically. The importance of a Good Autoresponder cannot be emphasized more.
Since coming back to the online business and starting with an affiliate marketing program, I have researched a good deal of email marketing companies with autoresponder system. Many have been on the internet for years but they are also many new players coming up.
My objective on this Autoresponder system is very clear, I just want an Autoresponder program which provides
- Simple email Opt-in form
- Lead Capture page system
- Easy and Simple setting up of my Online Business newsletter series
- Reliable auto delivering of my newsletter.
- Cost vs Benefit
While I am impressed with many of the Email Marketing and Autoresponder providers, when weighing the cost vs the benefit, many of them are way beyond my expectation. They are so good that I will be paying for the high cost of the features that I will not be using at least for the foreseeable 2-3 years when I am still building up my customers or subscribers base.
After much deliberation, I finally settled with this virtual un noticed Autoresponder for Affiliate Marketers; Trafficwave.net
For the record, this is my second time using Trafficwave Email Marketing My first was about 10 years ago with a small success and due to work commitment, I left the internet arena. When I decided to start my online marketing business again, I wrote to Brian the owner of Trafficwave.net and manage to get my old username back.
I would have easily registered a new USER ID and enjoy the ONE month Free Trial but I forgo the gree trail as I have much confidence in their system.
Following is my personal review on Trafficwave Autoresponder and its system, Please be informed that Trafficwave.net is also an affiliate program. When you like my review and decide to try them out using the link here, I will be paid a commission when you upgrade after the ONE-month Free Trial period.
Likewise, when you introduce paid new user, you will be paid an affiliate commission. However, the subject on Trafficwave Affiliate Program is not our discussion here. It will be another topic.
Trafficwave.net is a Limited liability company started by Brian Rooney and Stephen Hambright, in the year 2000, it has been operating for more than 17 years and receive an A+ rating from Better Business Bureau; the authenticity of the company is stable and reliable as far as members or potential members are concerned.
TrafficWave.net primary business is to develop and manage AutoResponder technology for small and medium enterprise for over 140 different countries. Customers can access their web-based AutoResponder system 24/7 to manage and send their newsletters, sales letters, offers, and other important communication to their subscribers.
Powerful Email Marketing Features
- Manage Unlimited Lists.
- Collect As Many Data As You Want.
- Schedule Broadcasts With a Mouse-Click.
- Track Your Open Rates
- Track Your Click-Throughs
- Easily Create Opt-In Forms For Your Web Site.
- Convenient Opt-In Forms.
- Send HTML or Text Messages.
- No Complicated Programs to Download or Install.
- Unlimited Free Customer Support
Review On Trafficwave.net Autoresponder
Before we discuss on the various criteria we weighted on a program under our review, let’s have a look at the Trafficwave.net Back office. As compared to 2 other “Free” with the limited usage email marketing program I joined, I must say Trafficwave back office is just plain and simple without the modern glamorous features with attractive templates and gadgets.
It is like comparing a posh fine dining restaurant and a family own restaurant while the food may be similar, you pay for the cost of decor, and fine chinaware for the dinner but the end result is the same, a sumptous dinner for the family.
The Back office of Trafficwave.net Autoresponder
The trafficwave.net back office is divided into seven parts, for the purposes of this review, we will not be discussing Affiliate Program Manager (Item 7) the Adtracker (Item 2) and Members extra (item 5) which are meant to the Affiliate Marketing program and its function as this post is to review TrafficWave.net Auto Responder and its function.
1. Autoresponder –
Campaign Manager is where You manage your campaign and Create a New campaign on your newsletter and capture form. Setting up the Capture Form, email newsletter series is simple and easy. Just follow the instruction on each page and you are all set.
Trafficwave.net is using a double opt-in system and the Flow goes like this
- Potential customers go to your website and attracted by your content or the Free eBook or Gift you offer and he provides his contact into the Subscriber form or Opt-in Form.
- He will then be lead to a page direct by you where you can offer him your free gift or bonus or simply a page where he can download your free gift.
- Your subscriber will receive an email asking him to confirm the subscription, once he clicks the confirmation link, he will again be lead to another page. At this point, you can offer a bonus of free or put up a Sales Page and offer more bonus.
- Once your subscriber confirmed the link, the Autoresponder system will automatically send out the series of email written by you offering your subscriber your insight on your business, product or services,
I personally like the double opt-in system as your subscriber will be going back to your site at least twice, at this point, you can actually provide a free bonus to thank your subscriber, do a cross-sell, upsell or put up an offer on your product or service.
This is how many Gurus are teaching and showing you how much they had earned. Personally, I do not agree on the way they abused the system to the max on unsuspected individual buying into their sales pitch on the tool they might not require.
You can have a try to opt-in here, there will NOT be any SELLING of product or service except the Free Gift I promised.
2. Adtracker – Adtracker Manager provides the tool that you can create a link on your promotion campaign to track the result of your advertising campaign for the Trafficwave Affiliate marketing. You can also use it to track your other online campaign by creating a tracking link on your promotion.
3. Reminder – for you to schedule and view reminder on your task.
4. Account/Admin – This is the place you View, edit your profile and account and the policy matter
5. Members Extra – Banner campaign and other resources to promote your traffic Affiliate Marketing ( again this is for the Trafficwave Affiliate marketing. We will discuss this in another post.
6. Help and Support – This the place where member look for training, FAQ and Support (refer training topic)
7. Affiliate Manager – Any matter regarding the Trafficwave Affiliate program which is not the subject of discussion on this post.
You can have a brief overview on the trafficwave.ent back office here.
Trafficwave.net Autoresponder and email management, is it GOOD or BAD?
- The Training given by Trafficwave fall into 2 parts, one is how to set up your Autoresponder campaign and another one is how to promote your business with email marketing.
- To help members on setting up their campaign, the training section has a Document Wiki member can search for required question and answer. There is also a video series teaching member how to set up the Autoresponder campaign. I have to say, following the video to set up the campaign is really simple. I tried many times on my other 2 free AR and cannot get into setting up my AR. THat is the main reason I came back to use Trafficwave even though I know very well Trafficwave does not have all the fanciful gadgets and templates.
- The only resources in Traffic wave for the member to refers are the Training Video, Document Wiki and the blog provide by Brain on how to use email marketing to build a sustainable online business. While it may not be much but as long as a member can build a sustainable online business with the email campaign and management, I believe the resource is not much of an issue, after all when the campaign functioning well, everything will be automated, what other resource do we need?
- To support the members and also make available to potential members, Trafficwave have most of the common questions and problem answer on their blog. The blog.trafficwave.net also have the features of Trafficewave, email marketings tip the and video training series.
- The only tool that trafficwave.net have shall be the back office on setting up your autoresponder campaign and management. The other tools they provided are maint for their affiliate program. Interestingly, Trafficwave is sharing on their blog on how the business owner uses Trafficwave as a tool to boost business profit.
- There are no short of the success story for their Autoresponder as well their affiliate members, the success story of different business owners are using Trafficwav.net autoresponder to increase their customers base and revenue can be found in their client’s testimonial.
Cost Vs Benefits with TrafficWave.net Autoresponder.
Now if you asked me what is the key factor that I decided to use Trafficwave over many other email marketing company. My answer is simple, after weighing in the tool that I will use in the foreseeable future in building my Online Business and email campaign, I have to say is the Cost vs Benefit ratio. The benefit far outweighed the cost many many folds. Let me explained,
Let me explained,
First, the cost as compared to many big names and even newcomers. You can just google it and check, here is the comparison
Flat Rate Pricing – No Long-Term Contract
There is only One price for Trafficwave member and that is their monthly fee. There is no long-term contract and a member can opt out any time.
Manage Unlimited Lists.
One List or 500. Fifty Subscribers or 50,000. Your monthly subscription rate never goes up. You only pay one price regardless of how big is your list o how many lists. Most email management company give a Free membership and allow you to use their basic function but limited sending or list.
When your list getting bigger, the price will increase in relation to your list. Understand that on email marketing, it is a numbers game, you will need a sizable subscribers list to get a decent reward.
Collect As Many Data As You Want. Depend on your online business need, you can design your capture form to collect subscribers’ data form basic name and email information to full details including delivery address, telephone number, and gender, etc etc,
You can collect the information you want to target and segment your subscribers as wide or narrow as you want.
Schedule Broadcasts With a Mouse-Click. You can send a special offer or letter to a single subscriber or send a standard email or information to a group of subscribers or your entire database with a single click. You can also send your broadcast instantly or schedule it to go out at a later date.
Track Your Open Rates You can also design to Track Open Rates to see exactly how many of your messages are actually being opened by your subscribers. This is to analyze the impact of each and every email, their subject matter, and content.
Track Your Click-Throughs One of the most challenging issues in online business is to see how well your campaign is getting the result. Trafficwave adstracker program can assist in Tracking the effectiveness of each letter in your Email Marketing campaigns. Track your online advertising so that you will Know where your results come from.
Easily Create Opt-In Forms For Your Web Site. The opt-in form is very easy to create, just follow the instruction page to fill in the required information and you are set. The AutoResponder subscription forms can easily integrate into your own website by copying form code from your back office and paste on the appropriate page, post or sidebar. Subscription forms can be customized to look and feel like a seamless part of your website.
Convenient Opt-In Forms. TrafficWave.net account provides a variety of capture page templates that you can customize and use to start gathering subscribers for your online business. You just simply choose the capture page look and feel you want to use and start your promotion. But I have to say here is that many of the template capture forms are a little old fashion.
Messages in HTML or Text format Your email series can be sent to your subscribers either in beautifully formatted HTML messages and templates to give your messages a professional polished look or simply just plain text format for ease f reading.
No Complicated Programs to Download or Install. Signing up with Trafficwave is simple and easy you can open your account in less than 5 minutes. There are no downloads and no complicated installation processes. You can start to create your capture form and series of email for your subscribers
Unlimited Free Customer Support. Trafficwave has an online support team to help you with questions about your new AutoResponder. They also have a discussion forum where other users share ideas, tips, and strategies. You can also watch the free online videos to see exactly how to set up your AutoResponders.
With all the system in place, you may like to ask, what price do I have to pay as a new member, or when my list of subscribers grows to 1000, 5000 or even 10,000? The answer is just a one fixed price of $17.95 per month. There is no yearly contract and you can the subscription any month if you are not happy with the result or support.
Trafficwave provides the new member an ONE-month FREE Trail, the best part is you do not have to provide any credit card or payment. You only need to decide after the ONE-month Free trial.
The Pros and Cons with TrafficWave.net Autoresponder
First my personal score for Trafficwave.net autoresponder.
Owner: Brian Rooney and Stephen Hambright
Website URL: Trafficwave.net
Total Score: 4.1/5
Free Trial: Yes
One Fixed Price regardless of list size.
Easy to set up Autoresponder system and capture form.
Provide Ads tracking tool
Custom Data collect and form or Template form.
Lack of choices on the template, a bit old fashion
Lack of variety on the form, such as pop up or customize graphic form.
Overall, if you just want to have a simple capture form to build your list, a reliable autoresponder that sends a periodical newsletter to your customers and tracking your ads campaign, Trafficwave definitely is value for money especially for new start-up and small and medium enterprise.
Subscribe the Newsletter on How To Build an Online Business by Turning Your Passion to Profit! And have a good insight of how the Autoresponder works for your online business.